All these Canes fans calling the Bruins unclassy
- Chara is the captain. If he sees something happening on the ice, he’ll do something about it. Everyone makes such a big deal out of him fighting because he’s so big, so does this mean he can’t defend himself/his team?
- Tuuka Rask had every right to leave his crease. Ward got himself involved by exchanging words with Chara and anyone who considers themselves a hockey fan should know that when one goalie gets involved so does the other.
- Lay off of Nathan Horton. Chara got in that fight defending him, anyone who tries to fight a guy coming back from a concussion is a piece of shit.
- If one of your players did what he did, you’d be calling them the man and saying how awesome he is.
- Claude Julien is a bad ass. The Garden is his house, not yours.
Canes fans just piss me off.